Sunday, August 28, 2005

The End of the World AND The Mysterious Phone Call

Ah, yes. The end of the world, again. I keep having dreams where our way of life is completely destroyed. Everyone I know and some strangers are all having a party. The sirens go off. We peek out the window and see the missiles and the smokey trails they leave behind shooting into the sky. There's a massive blast, chaos erupts. Crying, screaming, wondering WHY? Why the fuck would anyone want this to happen?

It's quite frightening. And as a result, I am not sleeping well.

Then this whole hurricane shit. Is that really happening? It's about the destroy the town I was born in.

And the party. The "bachelor" party, that is. Holy shit.

Dinner was a blast. We hit on our waitress and made crafty comments that went right past her.

Back to the base of operations for drinks and to await the stripper(s). Dave thought we were only having one, but we scored and got two for an insanely good deal. He was quite suprised.

First, here's my impression, having just had my first experience of strippers coming to us.

FAKE.

But that's ok, because they were nice to look at.

I totally went into "best man" mode before they even got there, even though I am not the best man. That was interesting and I'm sure Jeremy felt a little ummm...pissed? but somebody had to do it, and he was not stepping up to the plate, so to speak.

Then I totally hooked up Dave. Take my money, you bitches! It was well worth it. I even gathered the guys together to pitch in and have a LESBIAN SHOW! It was pricey, but well worth it.

Then it was off to the East Side. I got kicked out because this chick wouldn't give me change. I've never spent so much time in the private booth, though. Jesus, this was a night of firsts for everyone.

And now......The Mysterious Phone Call.

Apparently, all of that was not enough. I picked up the phone back at the house and made a call. I remember doing that, and I'm pretty sure I was calling Francesca. As for what I said.....Not a fucking clue. Hopefully, I had enough sense to not be a total dumb-ass.

Nix says: So that's the news, bitches.

3 Comments:

Blogger NixEclips said...

Well, it looks like I was a total dumb-ass. According to Francesca, I left the phone on for 10 minutes after I was done. She's not being very forthcoming with the details, but she doesn't seem to hate me.

Nix says: Oh shit!

6:40 PM  
Blogger Quilled One said...

Way to drunk-dial, dude.

Oh well. At least it shows that he thinks of you, Frannie. That's something, right?

My experience with two strippers (also for an insanely good deal) was the opposite of that...but to be honest, lacking in the fact that I just couldn't get all into it. I definitely am addicted to Heather hardcore. It's an addiction that I enjoy satisfying every single day, too. :)

7:17 AM  
Blogger NixEclips said...

I'm pretty sure she knows that, dude. But it was still a dumb thing to do. And I really wish she'd tell me what I said and what she heard. Driving me fucking nuts.

Nix says: My very bad.

12:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home