Sunday, September 04, 2005

Somebody Kill Your Dog, Or What?

Weddings are great in the hot sun, encased in 3 layers of heavy, black material, standing still for unknown minutes.

Actually, I had a great time yesterday. The wedding was beautiful. (Yes, I was trying not to cry.) And the reception was full of entertainment.

I became a wedding crasher, as well. Even got my picture taken by the photographer at the other wedding.

Almost got into a fight. But that was before the reception. No alcohol involved. Some guy and his girl both were looking like they were at a funeral. We were waiting for the van, to go to the reception. Me, being me, walked up and said (loudly, veryvery loudly) "Cheer the fuck up, dammit!". And dude got all pissed.

Hey, my good friend is getting married, here, asshole. I really wanted to tear his throat out. But I was nice.

So, good times for all. After the reception, me, my sis and 2 other guys went back to my place and had a blast. No World Leg Wrestling Federation stuff, but tons of fun.

Nix says: Boring post, I know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home