Friday, September 02, 2005

All Hail Nature! Bringer Of Life...And Death

Well, remember those crazy dreams I was having about the end of the world?

They stopped as the Katrina bitch hit New Orleans. I haven't had one, since.

That's good. But that bitch just wiped out the place I was born in, recieved my name in, had "family" in.

I'm still trying to find out if our friends made it out of there.

Many people (I'm not picking on anyone, I've heard it elsewhere.) think that all the people still there CHOSE to stay there.

Bullshit. Do you know anything about this place?

Many of those left behind and now grasping for help had NO FUCKING CHOICE. They had nowhere to go. And if they did, they had no money and/or no way to get there.

I went to O'Leary's tonight. And, unfortunately, the one T.V. showing all this Katrina footage was in my eye-sight. Shit. I had to keep from crying multiple times.

I met a group of people that came here to escape from New Orleans and they were having a good time. This is after just sitting in their hotel rooms for days, looking for some grasp on reality. I almost understand. When I woke on last Sunday, a friend pointed out that Katrina was right at LA and I said: "Holy shit! Is this really happening?" I am very proud of my Cajun upbringing.

I introduced myself, gave them my "real" name of T-Bob and one girl immediatley new where I had to come from and introduced me to some other people. I hugged and gave my "sorry"s and welcomed them and actually passed on my number, in case they felt like doing something.

As they all left, hugs, kisses and love were exchanged.

It's a terrible thing that's happening. And to even hold back your remorse for some that made a bad decision is holding it back for all involved.

Keep reminding yourselves, that it wasn't just the hurricane. The real problem came with the levees.

Thanks, "Dubya", for all your fukcing help, asshole.

Nix says: Please just think about it.

2 Comments:

Blogger NixEclips said...

You gotta be fucking kidding.

Not one minute after I finished posting I got this:

Low carb ketogenic diets. said...
Bloggs are such a wonderful way to plublish ones thoughts. Thanks for letting me visit and leave a comment. indian movie

Nix says: How do we stop these fuckers?

2:18 AM  
Blogger Quilled One said...

Read my blog.

I'm with you in this time of crisis, my brother. Much love from your friend - the total dick - Quill.

By the way, would you be interested in learning about the benefits of fidiciary auto insurance? Click HERE to learn how!!

9:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home