Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Forever And I

Yeah, it's another music quote.

Maybe one or two people may know what it's from.

Wow!! It seems many others are having little "realizations" of their own. Thank Fenrir (Yes, that's a wolf reference.) I'm not the only one.

Maybe the world CAN continue.

Hizz and Beav have just left. I had a good time with them.

Me and Hizz tried to crack the Beav, in an effort to get him a date.

No luck. Lies and excuses flowed freely from him. Makes me sad.

I'm calling that bitch on Friday and seeing if I can get with her.

"The drive isn't worth it!"

Then you don't care enough about her. Move on.

(would I?)

Hanging with the Hizz was pretty laid-back, aside from the rules of the Den, thing. But she did Ok.

She busted out with a freakin great line at the Beav. Damn, if only she did that on the forum!

Nix says: So, Doctor and Mister fade into the mist. (and what could that reference?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home