Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Here We Go, Again...

Just when things are looking up, chaos strikes.

My battery in my truck shifted position and cut ALL power. I went to pop the hood and the cable snapped. So I can't even open the hood to get at the battery. Thanks, whatever is watching over my life. I appreciate it.

Wanted to post this as just a reference for the Loaf. It's from a review online for a little heard of flick:

"Granted, it took two years to produce 22 minutes, but the attention to detail allowed them to turn out a polished, professional-looking demo film."

Wow. 2 years, huh? Now who would want to spend that much time for 22 minutes? Hmmm...I think I got it. People who are passionate and care about what they're doing.

I feel as if my whole world is changing. But in a good way. The only real depression I have is seeing, hearing, reading about my birthplace and the way people are being treated and discussed. Our government, our "leader" didn't do shit for them. I'm not gonna get all political and soapbox. I save that for talk of Hollywood. Heheh.

Nix says: Come with me and we'll learn to live together.

1 Comments:

Blogger Quilled One said...

What you should do is go buy a grappling gun, a helmet, rollerblades, and goggles...and just hitch your way to work along the highway, water-ski-style!

Just kidding.

7:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home