Saturday, September 17, 2005

Bruises and Bite-Marks

Well, that hot little hottie? Name is Felicity. She works here at the hotel. She bought me lunch today. Of course I tried to refuse, but she was insistant. She asked to see the marks on my arms. They are quite tender and the one on the right arm is quite a sight. And then I got a hug before I did the demo.

Speaking of demos: 2 shows today and zero sales. Tommy did the first, I did the second. Tommy seems to think that Columbia is just not a city for him. Fine. Give it to me.

Just to clarify the whole Girls Gone Wild thing. They weren't here shooting. They got fucked by Mizzou, or something and were just stopping over here. But you wouldn't believe the questions and shit that it brought up. They were pretty cool guys, except for the fact that they have to be a little ruthless with their job. Talked film with a couple aspiring directors and shit.

Tomorrow, we finish up and head back. I'm actually looking forward to seeing everyone. See, I love that my job gets me out of the 'Lou, but right now I just really feel the need to have the company of my friends.

@Quill: Oh, shit, man. That sucks, but hopefully something better will show up. Good luck, brother.

@Everyone: Fuck yall's milk. Just kidding.

Nix says: Ladies still love Nix.

1 Comments:

Blogger Quilled One said...

Thanks, bro. I greatly appreciate the support. *hug*

10:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home