Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Second Post, More Insightful Than Most

Ok, so this isn't really an "insightful" post. But it's interesting. Ready? Here we go....

I will be 31 in October. I have never had a "wet dream" or "nocturnal emission". EVER.

Now, obviously, I've had sexual dreams and all of that. But never have I enjoyed the embarassment of waking up with sticky sheets. Unless I ate pancakes in my sleep. Me and Aunt Jemima got it going on!

The reason I bring this up is that I was having a GREAT dream yesterday. Those that know me know I spend an inordinate amount of time sleeping. Sleeping usually brings about dreams (or nightmares), right?

Ok, so we've established that with all of the time I spend in bed that I dream a fucking lot.

This dream was so beautiful. I was with some girl I'd never met and we were totally comfortable with eachother. Like we knew that this isn't some Shakesperean tragedy that must be dealt with utmost importance. Sex is fun, dammit!

Anyway, she did her little oral thing and then it progressed AND OH GOD I TRULY BELIEVED THAT I WAS THERE!!

And then I woke up.

SEE!!???? This is what has happened through my whole life!

So, let's take a poll: Guys. Have you been lucky enough to have truly no-strings attached sex in your sleep? And does anyone share my same curse?

Nix says: Thanks, again, "god". You really take care of your creations.

1 Comments:

Blogger Quilled One said...

Maybe the question is why you would ever want God to give you sexual release...

(I mean, I know God was Alanis in Dogma, but still...divine assisted masturbation?)

3:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home