Sunday, September 25, 2005

"You'll Never Understand, Cuz I Don't Understand.

Why I do these things, when I miss you more than anything." -GLU-

Holy jeez, wow. So, we're in Cape and we started the demo with 4 couples. One had to leave due to painful knee operation stuff. Now, 30 minutes in, another couple just left do to an "emergency". So we're down to...Two?! Aw, this is beautiful. Glad I got up at 9 in the morning.

You'll never believe who just popped back into existence. My little Canadian shit-disturber, Nikki. Under yet another name, but it's nice to have her back. I was missing having her around. Yay!

Wow, it's been (counts on fingers) 9 days since my little run in with Felicity and you can STILL see perfect bite-marks on my arms! Quill took some pictures when I visited last week, so I hope to have them available for viewing at some point.

Speaking of Quill, he's obviously very busy with his job hunt. Hopefully, he won't have to do it for much longer.

Well back to the rapidly emptying demo.

Nix says: Panda.

1 Comments:

Blogger Quilled One said...

Now if THAT isn't annoying on your blog, I don't know what is.

Problem is I've been TOO busy on my job search. It's been permeating my thoughts and has me wiggin' out where and when I shouldn't. I'll eventually chill out, I'm sure, but it's a weird place as I've told you.

Hope the demos went okay and you at least got a tidbit of business from it.

3:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home