Monday, October 03, 2005

No Sleep 'Till...... about another hour or so

I just wanted to take this time to tell everyone how pleased I am to have met them.

Bug Juice, especially.

Since my previous group is broken up and scattered, I am very happy to have a new family. Most of you have accepted me and made me feel welcome.

If you like having the Nix around, we should all thank Spawn for introducing me to the group. I remember hearing stories and shit when we worked together and wanting to meet all of you. Thankfully, that happened. And my life has been changed forever.

If you don't like having me around, well... Fuck off. Heheheheh.

Seriously, all the chaos and confrontations, it's all part of being a family. And that's what we are. I'd go down in a hail of bullets or a fiery blaze for many of you. You mean that much to me.

Thank you for letting me be part of you.

Nix says: Sappy-ass bullshit.

2 Comments:

Blogger NixEclips said...

Never mind. I hate all humans. Fuck off.

12:01 AM  
Blogger NixEclips said...

I changed my mind, again. Sorry for that last reply.

What you said was very sweet, Robi. Thanks. I was just having a bad day. I love everyone.

8:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home