Thursday, October 06, 2005

Fire Bad!

I tried to post last night, but the whole damn Blogger site was down for maintanence or whatever. So, the carefully worded post was lost forever.

I am leaving for Texas. And I'm actually looking forward to it. Hoping some actual sales get done. Hooray for Texas!

I believe I'm calming down, a bit. My dreams were not so bleak, last night. Dreamt of penguins and whales and hanging out with some girl. I don't know who she was, but we had a fun, happy time.

Things on the Bug Juice forum are entertaining. We're all doing this story together and you never know what the hell is gonna happen. The weird thing is, it is somehow art imitating life. Oooo...Deep.

Nix says: Who wants a chocolate-bar? Anyone? I'm offering. Ok, well, it's here if you want it. How about a soda? Some water? How about some chips? I have some peanuts, if you're in the mood for those. Ok. Well, I offered.

3 Comments:

Blogger nut job said...

YAY more spam comments.... when will it ever end! I mean here you are talking about your life and whats going on, and this sob total inconsiderate slob posts something on make money now where you can shop and get paid for it... 2 words for them... Fucking scam!!!!!!!!!!!! I hate your complete and utter fucking guts, Askinstoo!

OK, now that i have devated from what i was going to say....

I would love a soda and a chocolate bar... ohhhh do you have any salt sticks i can munch on... or maybe a Big Mac? no... i guess i will just stick to the soda and chocolate bar... unless you want to do a belly bomber run?

7:07 AM  
Blogger NixEclips said...

I think it's best for all involved that we stick with chocolate bars and soda. It's not that big of an apartment. heheheheh

Nix says: Platypus

10:10 PM  
Blogger Andrea said...

nutjob, big macs are a dollar at mcdonalds the whole day of any cardinal's playoff game. Home or away. Win or lose. It's tasty, big mac goodness.

11:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home