Friday, October 07, 2005

Try To Find The Balance?

I thought I might try that whole stupid "Let's weigh the good with the bad" thing, just for the hell of it. I'll list good as numbers and bad as letters.

1) I'm single.
Yeah. That's good! I can do whatever I want. Watch whatever I want. I can have anyone over that I want. And I can meet lots of interesting girls and try to get to know them. Nice!

A) I'm single.
That's weird. On both lists? Here's the downsides. I'm lonely. I feel like I'm unlikable, unworthy and unwanted. I have no idea how to interact with the female race. I think that's enough.

2) I have a job.
Yes! I make money. I get to travel. I meet all sorts of interesting people. It's changed my approach to conversation with strangers (ie:women). I love what I do and want to do it for the rest of my life.

B) I have a job.
Again? Dammit! I'm financially fucked, right now. If I ever DO find someone willing to accept me as a boyfriend, I'll never be around to be there for them.

3) I'm crazy!
You never know what's gonna happen next. I love life and love to laugh.

C) I'm crazy.
Agh. You never know what's gonna happen next. I hate existing and am prone to SERIOUS bouts of depression.

4) I'm a romantic.
I have so much to offer women. I'm caring and snuggly. I do most anything to make them happy.

D) I'm a romantic.
You've got to be KIDDING! I'm easily hurt, bruised and broken. I often feel I'm to blame.

5) I (belive) I have many friends.
I have support and love and fun. And I support and love them, as well.

E) I am some form of me at various times.
I randomly help, offend, upset, heal, cheer these friends. I guess that all stems back to the whole "crazy" thing. Whatever.

Well, it was fun to try that out. I go to bed, now. 4 shows tomorrow.

Nix says: Your mother was a couch. And I sat on her, repeatedly.

3 Comments:

Blogger Quilled One said...

I am confident that you will land on your feet.

8:35 AM  
Blogger nut job said...

You are a walking controdiction, and that is what makes you so facinating. You will find that snuggly girl that won't mind the distance or the time, and will be so into it's going to seem just insane. I'm sure you will find her, with your going out and meeting a bunch of girls. JUST BE FUCKING PATIENT!!!!!!!

As for your work, as long as it can pay your bills (or most of them anyway) you will be just fine. Keep your chin up and spirits high, and worse case senario... you can find a different better job! :-)

Purple is a mix of red and blue and therefor must be evil. But it looks good on you.

3:57 PM  
Blogger NixEclips said...

"You are a walking controdiction, and that is what makes you so facinating."

Wow. That was a really sweet thing to say. Thank you.

Nix says: Roo, baby!

5:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home