Friday, October 14, 2005

I Want Someone To Share With Me.

I'm sitting 14 stories above the rest of you.

I look down and want to be part of what you have.

I want to feel that I have a reason for living.

Everything is scattered and fucked. Chaos.

You. You know who you are. You tricked me! You made me think that we could be together with no real intention of following through with that.

And I'm still fucking here for you. What the hell is wrong with me?

You can step all over me, crush me, break me.

I let you do that. I guess I just keep living with the hope that someday you'll accept us and let us be together for the rest of our lives. . I'm retarded. It's never gonna happen, and I know that.

Why am I even spewing all of this, right now? You don't even read this. And it solves nothing.

Nix says: "I really only want a few things. They've all been taken away."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home