Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Beyond The Realm Of Reason

I seem to be inundating this blog with post after post after post. But that's what it's here for.

Less than 24 hours until my B-Day. I can hardly wait. There's a huge party planned by the staff of the hotel. We're gonna have beer and chicks and music and....

Ok, that's a total lie. I'm gonna be sitting alone at this laptop looking for entertainment and companionship.

This trip is a total bust. Not only am I missing out on the things I love most (the changing of the leaves, haunted houses, friends) but we haven't even covered fucking expenses. Shit, I've done two demos with only two couples. That was worth it. And I did one for 3 couples. Fuck. I should have just done this trip on my own.

I'm sitting here yearning for some kind of human interaction from non-strangers.

Nix iz listening to Love and Rockets. I dunno the album. But it's not Sweet F.A., which is his usual.

I'm using my past Mormonism as a connection to the couples I see. Perhaps that could be seen as underhanded, as I am currently practicing no religion. But I tell them why I am no longer practicing their belief system. It all comes down to the story of my life: I'm a bit too out there for anyone to fully accept.

Well, fuck all of you. I can't help who I am. Mr. Asian-sports-guy is boring as hell. I'm a freak. I was born that way. I've dealt with this my whole life. I spent years being picked on, beat on and laughed at. But I never fucking changed. What happened? After awhile, when the assholes realized they couldn't subvert me, they let me be and left me alone. I didn't have to fight. I didn't have to make cheesy 80's speeches. I just stayed true to myself. (Question, this is something you should think about. We both think that if we act like others do that perhaps things will change. They will. For the worse.) High School was the ultimate payoff for me. I had to beat chicks off with a stick. (That sounds perverted, but you know what I mean.) Hell, college was almost the same, except girls started playing some stupid game: "I like you, but I pretend to not like you."

I don't know what I'm talking about. My life flashes before my face.

Nix says: Writing helps to fight off the depression of living.

3 Comments:

Blogger DelorumRex said...

happy birthday.. and remember fuck 'em all.. let god sort the souls.

2:28 PM  
Blogger NixEclips said...

Holy shit.
Not blog-spam!
Thank you Delorumrex.
My motto: Fuck it.

Nix says: Wow.

2:38 PM  
Blogger DelorumRex said...

hey thanks for the drive by NIX. ..
some day I will coem backa dn spam you but good.. but for now.. "fuck it"

5:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home