Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Everything Comes Back To You

Can you please make this pain cease? Disappearing doesn't help. Be happy. Be content. I want that for you. But please don't abandon me.

What is it I'm feeling? Thinking? Wanting? I have no fucking clue.

I'm here. $100 linen shorts is still here. (Yeah, it's something only I would get.)

Is it really just my head doing this to me, or is it the fact that I fucked up? This is a messy situation. I'd like to just be able to say it was all mental problems that ruined us. But I know better. I fucked it up. I was a dick. I was a typical guy. I didn't appreciate what I had until it was gone. And I always thought I was different. I'm just like everyone else. I'm sorry.

I sit alone and wonder what I will do with my life.

Nix says: Food turning into a robot that dances.

4 Comments:

Blogger DelorumRex said...

NIx.. first things first.. love comes and goes money is forever..

Oh brother could I swap tales of betrayal and hurt with you.. perhaps you and I suffer from the same malady? Never being satisfied with what we have..

I had a great wife, and she split for a friend of mine.. (I use friend here loosely), I have NO FUCKING clue what thing she wanted or needed that I was not supplying? How's that for fucked up.. makes it hard to learn from one's mistakes when you don’t know what you did wrong huh?

Then I was single.. hot and cold running sexual adventures.. but was I satisfied? NO. SO I got married again.. this time I wish I knew what I did wrong in my last marriage.. so I could do it again.. this bitch is driving me nuts!

See life it's an endless circle of fucking up and being disappointed.. luckily Buddha teaches, that we can literally keep fucking up for ever, until we learn that we are nothing, we keep coming back to fuck things up some more. Buddha was a dick!

You now what I do when I am feeling down.. besides pout and make poeple around me sorry that they were born I mean?

I figure out what the most delectabel thing on the planet , that I could do for myself,a dn I do it!

Flew to amsterdam for a long weekend using that principal once.. ever been? If not, do it..first try to get somone else to pay for it.. say you are going on a weekend psych camp and it will cost $2500 that buys a pretty good weekend in theNetherlands! When you get back you WILL be a new man.. too bad it only lasts a few months.. but hey that just gives you another excuse to go back!

PS> on the cat furnature thing.. The moonies had to becoem somthing when they were no longer moonies.. now they are the cat furnshings people? (it's a theory)

7:32 AM  
Blogger DelorumRex said...

PS. yes .. yes I am evil. muhahahahahahaaaa!

10:10 AM  
Blogger DelorumRex said...

ohh ohh ohh.. E.E. Cummings post coming.. been a long time since I thought of good old E.E.

Roumor has it I was concieved after a night of E.E. Cummings readings.

11:37 AM  
Blogger DelorumRex said...

PPS. Beter than food that turns into a dancing robot..

12:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home