Sunday, November 06, 2005

I SERIOUSLY Love My Job

Well, it's not been a profitable weekend. But it has been memorable.

Work: I did all 3 demos on Saturday. Tommy did all 2 on Sunday. Not very good show-ups and ok sales. There ya go.

Saturday, I hit the conveniently placed bar at the hotel and didn't get to sing at karaoke. They had some big contest, or something. I then went to finish watching my movie and ran into 2 girls and we hung out and stuff. One of them disappeared and me and the other one (who I was actually interested in) sat in the car and talked. We fell asleep holding hands. It's actually kinda sweet and pretty much sums me up.

Tonight, Sunday, I got to sing, and I tried out "Jumper" by Third Eye Blind. I did ok. And the crowd was really nice to me.

I had other things I wanted to discuss, but just thinking of how nice it is that I'm not a rapist makes me want to leave on that thought. I really liked her and wish I could have spent more time getting to know her.

Nix says: We were holding hands. How junior high can you get?

2 Comments:

Blogger DelorumRex said...

see you go off and act like a real gentelman and carol comes to your blg and craps spam all over it.. fucking parisites.. at least when I do it I call it Shameless Self Promotion"
You know that spam like this is left by bots.. why can;t blogger just kill them? Or wound them , follow them home and beat the shit out of the assholes that sent them this way?
Okay I had no sleep last night and I am a bit cranky.. sue me!

Loved the Blow by blow on H.O.W..

You are a good man charlie brown..

6:05 AM  
Blogger DelorumRex said...

deep fried blog of enormous proportion Big fat monkey nuts, pickles on rainy day salty chocolate balls, bingo. As Gertrude peddles her bicycle up the condom river Hoggie mounts the bus to school.

yo nix missing you dude.. where you at?

1:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home