Saturday, November 12, 2005

Patience. I'm Showing Some.

I really want to start commenting on "All That Jazz", however I need to wait for my partner in crime to actually find a copy.

Here's the deal: DelorumRex and I have quite a lot in common and are going to do a "Dueling Banjos Movie Review" together. Only problem is, having so much in common means that we don't disagree on much. So, we've settled on "All That Jazz", since he's never seen it and I love it and he'll most likely hate it.

I know Question and I were supposed to do the same, but Q never took the time to get the fucking movie we were supposed to review. Hopefully, DeRex will rise to the challenge.

BTW, The EvilQuestions forum is now re-named the Den of Evil. But the link is the same. Come join us. http://evilquestions.proboards38.com/index.cgi

Comments, suggestions, opinions are welcome. Let's make this a fun place to go for movies, books, music, and entertainment in general.

Nix says: Do it.

3 Comments:

Blogger DelorumRex said...

Nix fear not.. a copy is on the way.. I am sure I will think it sucks.. and even if I like it I will say I think it sucks!

BallBuster in my hometown had not.. as you predicted. It kind of took me aback as All That Jazz is pretty mainstream.. but I will get it.. I will review it and for the sake of argument I will hate it!

Be ready.. I am tuning my Banjo now..

Im Eggbert, he's Sickskull and that's your review.. and a thumb in your eye just for fun.

7:15 AM  
Blogger DelorumRex said...

don;t give up on me bro.. I am hunting..

7:24 AM  
Blogger DelorumRex said...

I was browsing the blogosphere and came here looking for the keyword spammer scum bag. But what I was really looking for turned out to be Hairy Wood Peckers. Good Luck and enjoy Kat Furnishings and Highway Safety.

I feel like such a tool.. I thought ALl that Jazz would be an easy find.. hell it was niminated to a holotta acaamy awards,a dn even won I few if I remember correctly.. I was truly hoping to have this musical piece of trip in my possetion by now.. So nix watch it, and watch it again.. I am not yet through.. (jesus I don't wanna by this one.. )(:

7:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home