Wednesday, November 16, 2005

The Unseen

The movie you'll never see! The Unseen! Thrill! As Spawn and Nix search in vain for Steak and Shake! Cringe! As they drive up and down the street! Horror! The Unseen!

Anyway, we finally found it. Yay!

Well, Spawn and TJ are finally here. Me and Spawn caused mischief. We got into a meeting room and utilized the projection screen to play PS2. Katamari on a huge screen is pretty fucked up.

Then we had to share a pull-out bed. We both laughed for about 10 minutes as we were trying to get to sleep. If you had a choice between Tommy, who loves rest-stops, TJ, who...well, he's TJ, or me or Spawn. I think the answer is obvious.

@DeRex: I'm waiting, dude. You should subscribe to NetFlix. I can't, as I am never home. But you would definitely benefit.

That is all, I suppose. Not very entertaining. My bad.

Nix says: Come get it.

3 Comments:

Blogger nut job said...

fuck you behjat... stop advertizing on blogs, we don't like it you ass hole, bitch fucking wipe of a dead whores ass!!!

Back on topic... So you shared your bed with a guy.... lol. I can't say i blame you though... I've done the same gender bed thing too.. in a pure platonic sense (just as you... i hope j/k)

ok, enough teasing you.. hope you had plenty of sweet dreams.

4:23 AM  
Blogger DelorumRex said...

Dear behjat.. I hope you have a blog that accepts comments.. for the spam man commeth.. in the mean time eat a bag of shit.

Nutjob.. dude lay off the caffiene.. (j/k) Keep up the ramming in the ass of all spammer pieces of crap

And lastly Nix.. please tell me you kept your clothes on .. this time.

7:27 AM  
Blogger DelorumRex said...

Nope Behjat is just a ghost.. here to annoy us with his spam.. I love that.. okay nutjob give em hell!
Int he mean tiem can I interest you in
The highway construction project, involving huge Kitty Furnature and Proper Spelling Blog of Huge Kitty Litter, and Enormous Numa Numas

Rock on.

7:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home