Thursday, November 17, 2005

hyftgmjfil.i;pgfdstmnx5

sfhmjfgmxmfhk.ghjcvgbc (and that is brought to you by Spawn)

Now that I've taken back control of this blog......

Well, I actually asked the girl behind the front desk out to a movie. I don't think that's gonna happen, though. I'm broke as fuck. But she did say yes. And she's cute as hell. Being on the road for over 2 weeks kinda means you don't get your paychecks. So, I'm fucked. But she said "yes". That's an ego booster. And she's into horror flicks. DAMMIT!

46ukhjrnbku.,789i56ggnbk,trtrewfcwqrhtyjgm (Thank you, Spawn.)

*ahem* Back to my boring life.

Quick hits: Sahara. Ok action flick. Underwritten and over-produced. Fun if you're in the mood for no-brainer background shit.

Shaolin Soccer: Stephen Chow's flick before Kung Fu Hustle (which was fucking great, btw). It's funny but a bit convoluted and drawn out. But worth a rental.

Love BitesqqQQqq (Thanks Spawn) Love Bites: Asia Argento playing a possible vampire into BDSM. How can you go wrong? An interesting premise and well executed. You never know what's going to happen.

War of the Worlds (original): Just amazing. I've always loved this flick.

Man With the Screaming Brain: Bruce Campbell writes, directs and stars. It's your basic made for cable flick, but it has its moments. Mostly supplied by Ted Raimi (brother of Sam) and Stacey Keach. Again, worth a rental.

Nix says: Man, this is boring. Should I talk about sex, again?


6 Comments:

Blogger DelorumRex said...

DUDE! Tell her, that you had all of yoru vast wealth hidden in yoru room and that the CIA musta broke in again and took all your cash.. but that you have some cool movies with you and ask her the fuck up!

By the by I watched STEALTH last night.. I hate to say it, but it was better than I thought it woudl be.. still not gonna make my favorite list.. give it 2.5 stars.

Also have you seen skeleton key?
I liked it, I did not know how it was going to end until nearly the end! That is not common.. shows a well thought out script, or a lifetime movie.. you know those oens that just end.. for no reason.. other than they had to chop it off becaus eof time constraints.. I can usualy spot one of them about 6 minutes in, if the plot shows no sign of development.. you are gonna get and ending that goes (fade to black) in mid sentence.. my wife likes Lifetiem Movies.. they make me want to have my eyes removed..
well anyway.. good luck on the movie.. maybe she is into Viampire SnM flicks.. ?? You can always hope.

6:23 AM  
Blogger DelorumRex said...

PS. you may not talk about sex again until you have some.
Biotch!

3:40 AM  
Blogger DelorumRex said...

PPS. All that Jazz should be here this afternoon.. BIOTCH!

3:50 AM  
Blogger DelorumRex said...

PPS. All that Jazz should be here this afternoon.. BIOTCH!

3:51 AM  
Blogger DelorumRex said...

well I watched all that Jazz last night.. OMFG! I think I have never hated a movie more! I kept wanting the shark from Jaws to come eat thah ass hole.. as a result I may go back and watch Jaws.. and cheer for the shark.

Let me know when you are ready to review.. this should be a ton of fun.

I have a copy of Devil's Rejects, that with luck will get watched tonight.. my step-son watched it early yesterday, and from his brief report, I think it will be a movie we can agree on... sick as hell and a real good ride.

Well peace.. fucker.

3:50 AM  
Blogger DelorumRex said...

hey fucker!
My review is up!
Random thoughts random spellings (Reviews of life): All That Jazz (Reviews of Movies that Suck)

Your turn.. biotch

10:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home