Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Let's Make-Believe We're All The Same

First, please click here and join the experiment:
http://delorumrex1.blogspot.com/2005/12/take-advantage-of-international.html
Another night of sleep! I'm on a roll, here. Dreams: I'm in a circular room and trying to figure out where to put an angular side-table. I'm fishing (and I fucking hate fishing, dammit) in a lake. I catch a fish. WTH kinda boring-ass dream is that?

When I began my last entry, I really wanted to talk about how my ex-fiance opened up the sexual floodgates and turned me into the freak that I am today.

I was pretty repressed, at the time. Clumsy and unaware. Afraid to ask for what I really wanted. Well, she changed all that. She chained me up and (I hate her for this) shaved me. I couldn't very well struggle (I kinda liked having my penis intact, thank you). All I could do was curse her. After that it was a downward spiral into depravity! (Ok, so I just got wrapped up in the whole BDSM thing. That just sounded more dramatic.)I'd always had fantasies of it, but that allowed me, somehow, to actually experience them. After that, I broke out of the whole "tie-me up" thing and into "you're gonna do what I tell you" thing.

So, I'd just like to say: "Thank you, Natalie. Thank you for opening doors that I was keeping locked. But fuck you for screwing the best-man. You bitch."

I've been watching The Tick live-action, again. I can't get over how much this series is portraying multiple-personality disorder. Yeah. I can see myself.

Have you ever actually fought yourself physically? When I saw that in Fight Club I almost shit myself. I was seeing myself up there. Bizarre. Thankfully, I'm much better, now, Dave.

OOoo! Must go. Girl online.

Nix says: Only venture outside when the sun is down. Save your retinas.



More blogs about NixEclips.

2 Comments:

Blogger DelorumRex said...

I see a post coming up.. Jennifer Aniston Does NixEclips on top of an xbox, while howard dean and adam curry watch!
Film at 11:00

6:31 AM  
Blogger DelorumRex said...

fucking pagen bastards.. sure everyone will drop a little smap on you but ask them to go do a simple task at technorati and they all reun like their hair is on fire.. eh hee hee (all michael jackson like)

I used to think that they were cunning runts, but now I understand that , that was just another of my famous typos.. all along they were running cunts, and the evidence was right there in front of my hairy eyeball all a long.


(The above insanity was brought to you by the letter K and the number 666)

... can you tell me how to get.....

10:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home