Thursday, December 01, 2005

I Can Hear You Existing!

Well. Vacation. Yeah.

Alcohol, cigarettes, stuff, movies, more movies. Breathing. Schnapps. Oh, the schnapps. Bowling. More drinking. Hooray for Thanksgiving!

I made it back home. Everyone can stop worrying if I'm alive, or not.

I got word back on the new trivia project. I should get about $100 per film for my initial work. After that, it's based on sales of the book. I am so fucking stoked. I started doing this just for fun, but getting paid is even better.

I have much to say, but I am very tired from my road-tripping.

Nix says: Schnapps.


2 Comments:

Blogger DelorumRex said...

Welcome back you sick freak!
Trillian huh? (I never heard of it, but I will put the word out far and wide!)

The whole Nteflix thing is workingout realy well!

I am Monty Pythoning myself to death with a littel gore thrown in for fun.. Blockbuster can suck my monkey nuts!

11:04 AM  
Blogger DelorumRex said...

try here www.ceruleanstudios.com
also I found somone with a copy of .74d

He says that he may be able to find an older copy.. if you like.

Lemme know!
Pax Bro.

12:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home