Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Canada, Eh?

First, click here and join the experiment:
http://delorumrex1.blogspot.com/2005/12/take-advantage-of-international.html
When I was living in Canada, there was this guy who always followed up any story I would tell about a girl with "Did you toungue her shitter?"

I always answered "No".

I guess I never told the story where I actually DID do that. *nods head in shame* Hey, she liked it! Normally, you have to pay extra for that, Cotton.

My den is a comfy 73 degrees, right now. No, they did not fix the furnace, they just brought me a couple space-heaters and they're doing just fine.

A quick word about poetry.com. My sister wanted to help me out and put up one of my works on said site. After some research, I found some interesting dirt on this site. Aspiring artists: Stay the fuck away. Unless you want to pay $50 for a book only you will be able to buy, stay far, far away. I'm considering having my entry removed and getting them to stop contacting me. Do a search: "poetry.com scam" and check it out. Having your shit online is ok, but these guys are ruthless. For those that are interested, here's my entry:

I of ME
by Nix

When all these faces turn to me,
My own self-worth I dimly see.
But to seek the truth inside,
I feel,
Is all too much and much too real.
The needs grow stronger and I fight,
To survive another night.
This drug, I use to try and treat,
My need to make myself complete.
Still I reach out to the sky,
But I pause to question why.
Why I couldn't stay the same,
And how I used to handle pain.
My need, my fear, my all of me,
In the end helped confine me.
And now, alone, I search this place,
But cannot fill the empty space.
I'd like to kill this beast, and then,
I'd simply try to live again.

That's about it, bitches.

Nix says: Touch it. Touch it, baby.



More blogs about NixEclips.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home