Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Vast Kicks Ass

Sorry, just rockin' out.

So, there are new updates at www.tombofanubis.com

I put up one for Within the Woods, the short that Raimi and friends made to get some cash for Evil Dead. And I even sent the link to Ellen Sandwiess, since it involves her, quite a bit.

I've gotten more feedback and it always seems to be from females. I guess girls are just more expressive than guys.

Hell, I know most of my guy friends haven't even gone to the fucking site. Thanks, guys!

But that's okay. 'Cuz we've gotten massive hits without your help. And T-shirts are on the way, as well.

But visit the site, you fuckers: www.tombofanubis.com

And don't forget to fuck your mom.

Nix says: I'm gonna get Beaver's mom, though.

4 Comments:

Blogger Scott said...

Dude, I read the shit.

Your reviews are the only reason I go to the site. Just because I don't comment doesn't mean I don't go there.

1:35 AM  
Blogger DelorumRex said...

ditto what scott said..
(What website are we talking about?)
Anyway, are you going to do some vampire shit.. or am I just standing in this vast wasteland called the bloggoshpere holding my dick?

Speaking of dicks.. Private Dick Duke Lacrosse, will enjoy a vampire sexual mystery this month, in Duke Lacrosse Private Eye: You Wanna Suck My What?!?!" (It is a working title)
Be sure not to miss on lick, one suck, or one bite.. only on Randon THoughs.. RamDomner Spuelinguks

PS> DOn't you hate fucking spam like this?!?!

PPS. I did do a little promo for ToA Today.. I hope it works.. ever since the Tammy NYP thing started to actually die down I don;t get nearly enough perverts to fool into clicking on a ToA link..
but WTF..
Click here and see if you can find the movie where Tammy NYP takes it in the ass!

maybe that will help.

10:44 AM  
Blogger DelorumRex said...

wow I can get a degree in < 2 weeks.. oh boy I should call.. I think I will call right now.. really I will.. then I will have my butt monkeys jump out and cornhol the fucking spammer piece of shit that left that post.. they will take turns holding him downa d running their littel barberended moken dicks into his ass.. GOD I HATE SPAM (except whn I mam leaving it). COCKSUCKERS!!

12:49 PM  
Blogger DelorumRex said...

HEY fuckstick!?!?!
You update ToA yet.. yes I know I coudl take my slow ass over there and see.. but what fuckin' fun would that be?

I am having one of those days when it would be fun to (censored) and then (edited) and then (oh! jesus I can't belive he said that) to a goup of Palistinian Children and widows.

DeRex says: Paris Hilton? I fucked her.

11:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home