Thursday, March 30, 2006

Life = An Oyster. Humans = Clams

DeRex asked for some info on the group (I won't say "religion") called Scientology. I, myself, have had some experience with this group, but I'm not going to get into all that shit. Just point your mouse here and read, read, read to your heart's content.

There was a big loss in my life, yesterday. Somebody stole my portable DVD player, noise-cancelling headphones and one of my new movies (cuz it was in the player). We discovered, after this happened, that the door to our meeting room doesn't even lock. Now, with over $5,000 worth of shit sitting in that room, I would say that would be a pretty important thing. So, where-as normally a hotel wouldn't do anything, they are actually going to replace my missing shit. Can you fucking believe it?

The main reason, though, is this: TJ happened to walk in as I was having a little breakdown and crying. I know, it's just shit, why cry? That was my life, right there. That was the shit that kept me going. After work is done, I knew I had my movies to keep me happy and busy and not stressing over how miserable I was. He just happened to walk in at that time and he went down and raised hell. 20 minutes later, I got a call and today we'll be heading down to Hell-Mart to fix this fucking mess.

THANK YOU, TJ.

www.tombofanubis.com , bitches! Sign the goddamn guestbook, you fuckers!

Nix says: Oh, and fuck your mother.

2 Comments:

Blogger DelorumRex said...

you would not want to fuck my mother.. she's a lousy lay.. but for $20 my sister will do dog or donkey!
see dog or donkey here.. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=9505342769
you can do IT with ebay.

11:01 AM  
Blogger Quilled One said...

Cool deal on getting your shit covered for you. Nice!

I'd be pissed too.

12:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home