Thursday, March 02, 2006

Opening The Tomb

Alright, everybody (which pretty much means me and DeRex, I guess). The tombofanubis.com will be opening on March 5th.

You can look forward to a roundtable review entitled "God Damn It! 2: Satanic Boogaloo, where all of the reviewers tackle different films that could piss off religious freaks.

On top of that, it's just possible that there might, I reapeat, MIGHT, be an exclusive review of the new Hills Have Eyes. I just attended a press-screening, today, and have written up my opinions. Hopefully, Anubis will put that up, as well. If not, you can read it here on Monday or Tuesday.

Sales are shit, but my demo is fantastic.

She sets my heart all a flutter, but I can never have her.

Life is short, but it drags my suffering out forever.

Food is tasty, but ... Ok, I ran out of shit to say.

Nix says: I got interviewed by the Fox representative, and everything. Heh. My opinion actually MATTERED, for once.

3 Comments:

Blogger nut job said...

Never say never. No one knows what the future holds. Sometimes patiences pays off, and some times it drives you mad. Hope has a funny way of doing that, either you get what you desire, or you don't. What you got to figure out if this would be worth the wait or if it's not. Then move on from there.

:-D

11:56 AM  
Blogger DelorumRex said...

You ho ho Bro!
ToA seems to think your opinion matters, and so do i.. I like your opinion because it gives me somthing to make fun of.. kinda like my typing inspries so many..

:)

Actually, I coudl tell you a sad sad tale of wanton desire, and unrequeted (is that a word?) love.. but to tell you that after 20 years apart, she did not come around and tell me how cool I am would be a lie.
Like I always say" Walk softly and carry a big Trout."

I will be promoting ToA through less than honerable means today.. I hope it brings you success..

And then you will dig deep into your pockets and cross my palm with silver.

Or at least not cut me to ribbons.. that woudl be a plus.. you sharp things.. WHAT WERE THEY THINKING?!?!?!

9:56 AM  
Blogger DelorumRex said...

you Ixnay You getting any feel toward the number of hits I am pushing to ToA? I been trying to promote it in every unsavory way I can imagine.

Perhpas given that oscar is now history, an international ToA day at technorati can be managed?
By the by I am still getting nearly 1000 hits a day of people looking for the tammy NYP video download.. ther ehas to be a way to capitalize on that. Voyers that are looking for video.. sounds like a target audience to me.

11:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home