Sunday, January 01, 2006

Or, We Could Just Watch A Movie

My head hurts.

That being said, I'd like to take this moment to address something.

Why is fish not considered meat? I mean, it's an animal sorta thing and we eat its flesh. But it gets its own classification! WTF is that about?

Okay, that's not very well stated. What I mean is: Vegetarians think it's okay to eat "fish", but not okay to eat a fucking cow. Is the cow more cognizant than the fish? Is that the difference? Cuz I've met a few cows in my day and they're not too damn smart. I'd go so far as to say that they're no smarter than a fucking fish. "Eat, shit, become food."

The only reason horses haven't become a food source is because they're useful. They can do tricks and get us from place to place. (Plus, I'd imagine they taste kinda gamey) Can a fish or a cow leap a 4 foot piece of wood for a ribbon? I didn't think so.

Nix says: I wonder what dolphin tastes like.

2 Comments:

Blogger DelorumRex said...

I've had horse.. it ain;t half bad.

Vegans just can't bring themselves to eat somthing cute.. you ever try to get all warm and fuzzy with a cold fish? (If not I got my ex-wifes number around somwhere)

TO vegans it is like eating your friendly teddy bear.. personally I do not care for teddy bear.. but give me some nice white baby veal.. and uhhhh huhhh I like to think of their littel round warm eyes.. tearing up as they are pulled from their mommas.. and put ina box to fatten up.. so tasty..

anyway, I did not come here to talk veal.. I came here to say,, that soon it will be International Swifty day.. (He helped us.. so it's payback time)
Read my thoughts here
Random thoughts random spellings (Reviews of life): International swifty day is coming!

9:58 AM  
Blogger DelorumRex said...

okay numbnerts.. where's my review..

I am thnking abotu reviewing a piece of ass I had.. but the DF review will have to do for now.

12:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home