Friday, December 30, 2005

Would You Like To Dance?

Well, it's time to come home. *sigh*

I've had a great week in Florida. The place we're staying at is 5-star and has an amazingly huge pool. It's got a little river and waterfalls and is outdoor and heated. I never swam in it. But I sat next to it! That counts, right?

This trip has involved A LOT of drinking. Hell, me and the president of my company were doing shots one night until we were both all kinda shit-faced! Good times, babe!

The meetings weren't that bad (Spawn). And there was mucho free-time. Last night was the big awards ceremony. I fell asleep for a bit, but went and got my Mountain Dew "Code Red" (product placement) and was good to go.

There are a multitude of hispanics in this business and I talked to quite a few (that could speak English). Nice people. Some band played at the end of the night (they were a hispanic band) and I ended up dancing with somebody's mom (Imagine that!). It was a lot of fun.

One day, I wanted to go get some reasonbly priced beer, as a Miller Lite (more product placement) costs $5!!!! As I was walking out the door of the lobby, thinking I'd have to call a cab, the hotel staff stopped me and had someone drive me there in a big-ass Escalade. ROCKSTAR!!!!

Re: Tommy: Had a pretty ok time with him. But get this, they have a big lottery on the last day. You get one entry per every thousand you sell. It took me a minute to realize that I would have virtually no entries, as most of my orders went under Tommy's name. The fucker won a grand. And he wouldn't even share. I'm like: "Dude, I helped you get entered in the fucking drawing, can't you even slip me a hundred?" That fucking asshole. Here I was, thinking he was an ok guy and he totally fucks me. His reply: "That's what Andy did." Me: "You are not Andy!" Whatever. Fuck that guy.

I suppose I should start packing. Get ready for reality. Been having a great time and should start thinking about how to pay my fucking rent.

Nix says: I don't wanna pet the pony!

3 Comments:

Blogger Scott said...

Just to give you a heads up: Somehow, Tommy wins every fucking year. I don't know how, I don't know why, but that asshole wins a grand every goddamn year. I hate him.

At any rate, I'm glad you enjoyed the trip. I'm pretty positive I'll see you there next year, if you're still hanging around, babe.

6:44 AM  
Blogger DelorumRex said...

I say feed Tommy to the pretty pony.. Tommy, I don;t know you.. but..
FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCKITY FUCK YOU FUCKER!

(okay Nix you feelin' any better?)

10:02 AM  
Blogger DelorumRex said...

ps. Random thoughts random spellings (Reviews of life): International swifty day is coming!

10:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home