Saturday, December 17, 2005

Sweet Death, Please Embrace Me

Texas. It can be tolerable. Work. It can be fun.

Travel with Tommy......It's always a fucking strain on my patience.

I'm only here to try to make some money. I didn't have any shows, so I got to come along (with thanks to TJ).

We've had 4 shows. Guess who has "done" 3 of them??? If you guessed the Nix, you guessed right. I can only imagine that Tony had some sort of talk with "Little Hitler" today, trying to find out why the fuck I've been doing all of the fucking demos, today. Because if I'm doing all of them, why the fuck did Tommy have to be here, at all. I wanted this trip for my own, to begin with. But I had no idea that another office was making our appointments. And they fucking suck at making appointments. So, maybe it's better that he takes the brunt of the bullshit.

But he's treating me and TJ like shit. Letting a couple bring their 4 year-old daughter in, before shoving the show onto me and letting me deal with a hyperactive child throughout the demo. "You fucking asshole! You had no intention of doing this show, to begin with and make TJ out to be a dumbshit for trying to find out wtf is going on!! Fuck you!!!"

Needless to say, this is going to be a pointless trip, with no money made, at all. Tommy gives me the shit (and it's ALL been shit) and waits for quality and a big show-up.

Did I mention we have 2 rooms? He has one and me and TJ share one. This means that he spends his money on Chinese food and gives us $20 to share between the both of us on whatever. Also, he comes over to our fucking room, walks in and demands to know "What are you doing?". (I heard this as I was in the bathroom, getting dressed, and spent extra time until he left.)

FUCKING LITTLE GODDAMN HITLER! I FUCKING HATE YOU!

Nix says: And we've made no money, at all. Glad he's here.

2 Comments:

Blogger DelorumRex said...

I am not advocating a life style change, but you should have fucked LH's ass, just so the trip was not a complete waste.

Maybe next time you can play, who's bodyless head is in the bag with him???

It's a thought.

3:52 AM  
Blogger DelorumRex said...

I had somthing really morbid to write here, but after that psychotherapy post of mine earler today, I just don't have the heart to be morbid.


So rahter. a toast.. I like to use this one at mom's house around the holidays...

"Yabbos! Yabbos! Here's to your FUCK!"

11:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home