Friday, December 23, 2005

I Can't Believe It!

I fucking cut myself, again! During the fucking demo! So I started bleeding in front of everyone, once again. Shit! And the show sucked. I had a bunch of assholes and got zero out of seven. Fucking seven! Goddammit! I'm looking like total shit, right now. I don't even feel like going to do the show, tonight. Fuckity fuck me.

I need a mountain. I wanna climb that fucker and then just scream my head off. Work, females, assholes...fucking scream until I don't fucking care, anymore. Maybe throw some rocks about. Pull out some tufts of grass. Kick a mountain-goat, or something.

*sigh* It's ok, Timmy. Good does exist in the world. Santa Claus knows if you've been good and Jesus died for our sins. Riiiiight.

Anyone picking up on this serious bit of negativity? I didn't think so.

You know, your mother was over, last night. She gives great head. Ok, that's entirely not true. But she fucks like a pro!

Wheee!!!! Timmy!!!!! It's fun!!!!! Giggle!!!! (What a stupid word.)

Nix says: Insanity out.

1 Comments:

Blogger DelorumRex said...

Merry Fucking Fuckity fuck!

I didn't know you knew mom?

Okay so you cut yourself.. big deal.. I find pain to be rather centering, see look, after infliting pain, you were clear.. clear in the fact that you wanted to climb a mountian.. scream.. pull ouf tufts of grass, and kick a mountian goat.. make that a Llama and your a fucking shaman.

(I prefer kicking Guanacos as they are slighlty smaller than your standard Llama and make a lovely squish sound when the hit bottom.)

My Rx for you.. read Dharam Bums.. while drinking way too much Prot Wine.

Or get somone to listen to you read dharma bums while they give you head. That last one always helps me keep in focus.

So what exactly is it that you do with all this flying sharp stuff about? And don;t tell me "Cereal Kill" that would be just too much of a coincidents.

Rock on get good and pissed for christmas..

Yabbos yabbos.. you fuck!

7:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home