Monday, January 23, 2006

Philisophimasizing And Various Other Crap

So, I was chatting with someone and just got in a mood and blurted this out:

"In order to see ourselves we must first realize we are all those that we despise. Just another walking blade that cuts those that surround us. A repetitious series of emotions and reactions that we all know are purely ridiculous in their execution and the effects they have on ours and others well-being."

What does it mean? If it needs to be spelled out, it was never meant for your eyes.

Let's talk about Decatur and Springfield. Ooo, yes, please!

I've been gone for a full week and am finally home. The first day in Decatur was... ummm... It was interesting. As I set up the room, TJ took my truck to go and get the chicken and vegetables for our first show at 6. 5:30 rolls around and no TJ. One of the hotel guys comes up to me and says he recieved a call from TJ. He drove my truck into a grassy median and is stuck in mud. (He obviously didn't realize he could have switched to 4-wheel drive) So, I did the first show without cooking and it was just general chaos. TJ got pulled out and was ok. He was lost and tried to cross the median in order to turn around.

On paper, I believe we got around 26 grand. Keep in mind that we still need to see if there are any cancellations and whatever. We'll see.

Saturday, I went out, as I was tired of sitting in a fucking hotel room. Did some kareoke and some chick asked me to go to another bar with her. She disappeared later and I just ended up talking and lauging with other people.

Ok, Fangoria has posted the "Best Horror DVD's of 2005". Here's the list and we'll see if I own any:

Aftermath/Genesis (No, but I really want it.)

The Beast (No)

The Blind Dead Collection (No, again, but I also want this set.)

Dead Birds (Yes!)

The Devil's Rejects (No, but it's a great movie.)

The Fly (This is Cronenberg's remake and I don't own it, yet.UPDATE! I FUCKING OWN IT!)

Freaked (Hell, fuck yeah! I got this flick as soon as it came out!)

The Frighteners (Of course.)

Jaws (Oh, yes. Looks great on DVD!)

Henry: Portrait of a Serial Killer (How could I not own this? Michael Rooker is fantastic!)

The Manson Family (You bet. What a fucked up movie.)

King Kong 2-Disc (I snagged it. What a classic!)

Phantasm Box-Set (This is only available in the UK. DAMMIT!)

Seed of Chucky Unrated (I own it, but don't remember enjoying it that much.)

Undead (Got it asap. The best indie flick to come out in 2005!)

The Val Lewton Horror Collection (Eventually.)

And they list the worst, as well.

AvP Director's Cut (Hell, no.)

Alone In The Dark (Tempted. Boll is always good for a laugh, but no, no and no.)

Dark Harvest 2 (Ummm...Don't think I'd even rent it.)

Day of the Dead 2:Contagium (What a great way to shit all over Romero. I don't even want to be in the same room as the box, so, no.)

The Gingerdead Man (Oh, Gary Busey, what happened? No, I'll not be owning this.)

So, I've got 9 (NOW 10!) of the best and none of the worst. That's a pretty good score.

Nix says: The Gingerdead Man. Fuck off.

4 Comments:

Blogger DelorumRex said...

I outta see if I can buy you a nice case of the clap while I am in LA.. BIOTCH!!!!


SO Nixie how the f are ya?
Been gettin any?

(yea, me neither)
Well party on dude.
DeRex

12:54 PM  
Blogger DelorumRex said...

You mudderfucker! I just had to go to Netflix and f up my whole que! Now I got undead adn aftermath / genissi ont he way.. I better like em, or it's dueling reviews all over again!

2:03 PM  
Blogger DelorumRex said...

I would normaly post thsi to my blog, but I am not wanting to make a readre that I love jealous.. so I post it here..
In the office next to mine, ther eis a business that telemarkets.. one new girl is about 27 a littel thick but cute.. today I noticed that her tounge was pierced.. so I said, "what is that like", she said, I have heard it is great.. wanna find out?"
I am getting hummed!
Fuker!

12:20 PM  
Blogger DelorumRex said...

and it was the first time with a tongue ring.. (I've had beter.)But it still was fucking great!

So Genisis/Aftermath is sitting waiting for my viewing pleasure.
Watched Dead Birds last night, not bad.. not bad at all.

So any news on you getting laid anytime this decade?

I think we shoudl go fuck the same ho and do a review of that?

PS. DeRex says Tsar-Bomb is a homo.

10:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home