Saturday, April 08, 2006

Your Mother

My head is spinning. I'm going crazy, again.

But I think I want this insanity. So I'll deal with it.

I had somebody at one of my shows that was talking through the whole fucking thing. And when I was describing the situation to someone else, I used a word I never, ever use. I felt pretty shitty about that. But then I realized that that bitch didn't feel bad for totally fucking with me while I was trying to just do my job. So fuck her.

My CD player has had these playing for the past week 24/7: Morphine "Cure for Pain" Depeche Mode "Playing the Angel" and Pearl Jam "Ten" (All albums that I think everyone should own.) I just added Flyleaf. It's nice to hear a chick that can tear shit up.

I go, now.

Nix says: "I still believe in love at first sight. Nothing's impossible" Depeche Mode

3 Comments:

Blogger DelorumRex said...

you bro..
Depesch Mode. I like my Depesch Ala Mode..

How do you spell Depesh? Deepesch? Dupeski? Depusch? (ahh fuck it)
anyway, Natl' Poetry Month is nealy at the half way point, and I am nearly out of poetry.. so if you have any suggestions post 'em on over...
Plus in other news Technorati is not updating my pings.. fuckers! Tiem to get Wally in touch with David Stirfry again.

I wish I could tell you about this chick I am starting somiting up with.. gaddamn she is so fucking fine! (But I am married and to start anything up with a chick despite how fine she is woudl be just wrong.. so I won;t tell you about it)
Did you get your DVD player?
ToA needs you.. for that little bit of extra sickness that we have all grown to know and love..
well anywy, yabbos yabbos here's to your fuck!
(and that cunt probobly had it coming!)

10:57 AM  
Blogger DelorumRex said...

Nix, about writers block.. when in doubt.. kill somebody.. make it sombody real important to the story.. or perhpas even the meatloaf.. just fucking do it.. kill that little bastard!
Then see where the story goes..

Perhpas it propogates that way, into killer turds with mental powers.. ala Mr. Hankey from hell>? Who knows but give it a fling..

11:45 AM  
Blogger DelorumRex said...

hey fucker you still alive?

1:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home