Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Enough Negativity

New updates at the Tomb, bitches!

Tons of stuff. 2 shorties from me and lots of stuff from the other guys, as well. Plus, last Sunday I put up a new Deaditorial. Go visit, you fools!

www.tombofanubis.com

I am such a moron. I left my laptop in the 'Lou and I'm trapped in Texas without it. How in the holy fuck do you forget your laptop, when that's all you do is play on it 24/7? Seriously. WTF?

Oh, well. I get to sit in the business center of the hotel and meet interesting new people. Not really.

I go and get ready for work, now.

Nix says: I wanna see Silent Hill, dammit. How was it?

3 Comments:

Blogger Scott said...

Dude, it is an experience unto itself. I think that Gans did a great job in creating the atmosphere for this movie. My only qualm with it (as with Brotherhood of the Wolf) was the fact that the pacing was horrible. Everything seemed to move along so slowly. But it definitely worked when the creatures came out to play. It was pretty frightening.

I think you'll like it.

12:50 AM  
Blogger DelorumRex said...

no laptop? Try getting laid. Works for me every time.. of course them I am all remorseful about the money I just spet to get laid.. but at least feeling remorse is something to do.

Actually when I get stuck in a far away city with nothing to do I usually just drink to damn much.

Good to hear about the ToA update.. i will be sure to plug it later today.

Good to hear you are over you down spell.. time to start having a good time. Go do somthing you hav enever done before.. somtimes that works for me.. I once had a bout of depression that I ended by jumping out of an airplane.. nothing will shake those suicidal thoughts like a good jump from 10,000 feet I always say.
Or you could just go kill a hooker.. I hear that worlks too.

4:00 AM  
Blogger Quilled One said...

I thought it was an excellent movie. You should watch it. But don't forget to tuck your pants cuffs into your socks and your jacket into your jeans; you must be professional.

Buy discount cat furniture.

2:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home