Friday, April 14, 2006

As Keanu Would Say: "Whoa"

I'm glad I don't get involved in the forum, anymore. It just seems to be full of seething anger. Don't need none of dat, bitch.

I now own an iPod! Yay!

But I can't use it. Fuck!

iTunes won't work. Whatever.

And things are just all fucked up. Everything. Fuck fuckity fuck.

I'm back in tune with the Tomb, though. Got a new review for Sunday (actually Monday).

That's my disjointed blog for today.

Nix says: Yes, DeRex, I am still alive, you ignorant slut.

2 Comments:

Blogger DelorumRex said...

that's proud ignorant slut to you mr!

12:23 PM  
Blogger Quilled One said...

I completely agree with you about the forum, man.

It would be a totally fun place to go if people would just play nice with each other, but God forbid they do THAT. *rolls eyes*

Being alive is good. Yay!

3:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home