Monday, January 15, 2007

Everything Old Is New, Again

I'm upset that I can't find the full scene, but this is going to have to do.

Just those lines: "Dreams can come true, again." and "I might fall in love with you, again" mean so much to me. God, I'm gonna get so emotional, right now. I can't see doing anything other than selling pots and I can't see me being happy whithout Jess. I'm gonna shut my ass up, now, because it's getting intense.

So, here's what I could get.



Nix says: I love you, baby. I miss you. I'm so glad you stalked me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Quilled One said...

Whoa, whoa...hold the phone, bud.

First, I understand wanting to spend every waking moment with a girl you love; been there, still there. However, time apart is healthy and good for any relationship, it A) helps you appreciate what you have and B) shows that you have a relationship that can last.

Second, I know your job takes you on the road quite a bit, but...that's life, man. Most of your adult life will be spent working, much like the rest of us.

And yeah, I know I'm a guy that gets to come home every night, but our careers are different animals.

You love your job. You love your girl. So...love both of them and see how happy your life is right now. :) It's not like Jess is going anywhere, bro.

Just a little friendly advice from Quill, your friend and rumored lord of evil incarnate (the dick).

6:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home