Friday, December 15, 2006

From Your Mowf

The pain continues and all vicodin does is make me a drugged up guy in pain. I'm doing my demos with one arm, as I'm supposed to wear a sling when I'm up and doing things, so as not to cause more damage. Even if I wasn't wearing it, I'd end up dropping a pan if I tried to hold it and scream out "shit" or "fuck" in a fit of pain. So, it's a bit difficult but Jeff is helping out, a lot.

Did you see that clip of the high school football player who just jumped right over an opposing team member? It's on the news. He totally Jackie Chan'd it. It's fucking cool as shit. Check it out:



And I just found a killer GLU vid that should actually play. It's pretty fucked up yet cool as all hell. Here ya go:



Nix says: I wanna come home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home