Saturday, December 23, 2006

Why?

Why the fuck did I have to win all those goddamn trophys and shit? Do you know how hard it is to have to move those from one place to another?

Joking, of course.

Tommy actually gave me a Best Buy gift card. And I think the world is ending, hell is freezing over and Jesus is returning.

@Scolly: I can't say it enough. You taught me everything about this job. Thank you so fucking much, man. I'm gonna find you the perfect gift, someday. (Yes, I had to add "someday".)

If I had had (that looks weird) the cash, these would have been the shirts I would have had made. BTW......had.

Tony: Use your...BRAIN!

Scott: It's been a long day (noon, btw). My sinuses are kicking my ass. (and on the back) How about I just give you your trips and let you go?

John: I have to wash my face.

Tommy: Michael Jackson.

Jeff: I'm eating flies. Way better than you.

Jess: Quit climbing shit!

Nix says: Seriously, please remove my arm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home