Sunday, January 07, 2007

Not A GLU Related Post

I just fucking lied.

As you may know, God Lives Underwater was my favorite band and then the singer/songwriter died last year. Fuck, that sucks.

Well, the music guy, Jeff Turzo, hooked up with a guy from another band called sELF or something and their album is out. They're calling themselves Wired All Wrong. I didn't like it very much. But I listened again and it's been playing quite a bit in my player, now. The reason I didn't like it, at first, is that it wasn't GLU. This is more poppy, but it's goddamn catchy.

Anyway, I found some amusing videos, last night. the first one is a band called... I have no fucking clue. But I'm pretty sure the song is called Apache or Apache boy or something. It's disco, but it's comedy gold. Watch this shit:



Now, check out the Wired All Wrong video that re-edits that shit. Funny funny funny, bitches:



Nix says: That's all for now

2 Comments:

Blogger Andrea said...

The first video is why drugs are illegal in this country.

Nix, you need to find some Self, quickly! Talk to Joe, he has a lot.

-A

9:33 PM  
Blogger NixEclips said...

Sure, the first vid is stupid as hell, but those bitches are hot! And the dance moves aren't bad, either. Even Jess says that one of those bitches turns her on. And she doesn't even like pussy!

It's just that fucking guy. Hell, if drugs make guys like that attractive, legalize it, dammit.

11:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home