Saturday, January 13, 2007

Worst Trip, Ever

And I haven't even started shows. Packing was the most horrible thing I've ever had to do. I didn't want to leave my baby. Shit. I fucking cried, at one point. I suck.

Anyway, I found these videos from oHgr of Skinny Puppy fame. This first one is pretty goddamn funny, as it makes fun of Trent and Eminem. Amazing stop-motion and a great song.




And I put this one up for Quill. A great song, but the vid is very much for the Quill. Again, amazing animation and a killer song, but it's so much more than eye-candy, just like the other one.



Nix says: Fuck Illinois. They have a town called Illiopolis. WTF is that?

1 Comments:

Blogger Andrea said...

They also have Metropolis, which is Superman's town

oHgr rocks! Thanks for the vids.

9:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home