Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Shit!

It's a new year and I haven't commented on the old fucking year. Goddammity-dammit!

Hmmm...Let's see... Well, I found out that salespeople aren't all assholes, because I am one, now. I won the Oscar(c) for rookie. Oh, that reminds me. Here are my final numbers: 579,336.40
Somebody else: 578,389.60 (That explains all of the staring and looking unhappy.)
And somebody else: 543,686.50 (That explains nothing, but is fucking sweet.)

I've made new friends with old friends (it makes sense in my head, fuckers!) and had major changes in my life. I guess the song "Everything Old Is New Again" makes sense.

I'd (not) like to address one major event of the past year. I spent some time with a wonderful girl and her beautiful kids and I was very happy. If only things had been different. If life had not turned out the way it did. I could have stayed happy. But I guess that isn't what was supposed to be my life. I made a choice and I believe it was the right one for everyone involved. I care and worry about her and how she's doing and hope everything really does work out for her.

In the meantime, I'm happy as shit. I'm shitting on the bed, RIGHT NOW, I'm so happy. That's pretty fucking happy, idnt it? Seriously, Jessica is such a funny, beautiful and witty bitch. *sigh* I wish she were here and not at work.

What about movies, you don't ask? Well...No particular order.
The Descent. Fucking awesome.
2001 Maniacs. Bizarre fun.
Hard Candy. Intense.
Lucky # Slevin. Funny!
Evil Aliens. Wait for it and laugh.

I suck at lists. Hell, my "favorite movie" changes from day to day, but those are some that come to mind.

Well, I'll try not to get into any trouble in '07 and sell some fucking pot(s) and finally be able to buy people Masmas gifts.

I haven't downloaded all of this, so I don't know where they cut it off, but this is something I watch all the time. You may not "get it" without seeing the whole movie, so here's a quick re-cap: All That Jazz. Guy drinks and smokes, alot. He has hallucinations while he dies.



Nix says: Have you watched those videos down there? Funny shit!

1 Comments:

Blogger Quilled One said...

Just letting you know I'm reading. Good post!

BUY discount cat furniture! And don't forget to fuck your mom!

3:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home