Saturday, February 10, 2007

A Nix Specialty.Nice!

Well, obviously, a lot has happened, lately.

I was left and then not left. Hmm. That doesn't really sound like a lot, but it was pretty devestating to me.

I appreciate everyone taking the time to deal with my emotional breakdown and doing their best to help me through that. Hopefully, all can be worked out with words and understanding. And most importantly, the knowledge that we both love eachother. I feel strongly that this can work and it is what I want in my life.

Anyway, (I say that a fucking lot, don't I?) I got a double shot of the "Nix Specialty". Both Depeche Mode tunes from their latest album, Playing The Angel, which is a nice return to form for them. Here's one for the ladies. I think it's a pretty cool idea to not totally do the CGI and just have the story-boards. Nice.



And here's another with a political theme, for my buddy, Quill. Dude, you're gonna love this fucker. Let me know if it actually plays all the way, I'm having issues with my blogger.



Ok, and here's something retarded, 'cuz I'm in a political mood, after that genius.



That's all, for now. Don't expect a new review at www.tombofanubis.com from me, but check out what the other guys have for you.

Nix says: Thanks, again, for being there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home