Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Just Glad To Be Here

Am I really that bad of a person? So horrible that within 2 days they would want to leave me? Am I that "high maintenance"?

Shit. I know I'm emotional and stuff, but am I really that bad?

Here are the reasons I suck:

1) I want a "committed" relationship. (Sorry, it's just that when I love somebody I want them all to myself. My bad.

2) I travel for a living. (Again, my bad. Sorry I need to make money to pay my rent and electric and gas. Sorry about that.)

And then we get into what might possibly be the REAL reason:

I drink. (Yep. I do it. A lot. How ya doin'? Suprised?)

Perhaps (love that word), this is what should have been discussed, instead of work and not wanting to commit.

However, I think commitment is pretty goddamn important. I talk shit, but I'm not gonna fuck some random bitch.

Nix says: Fucking stupid shit. But you want kids. What the fuck-ever.

1 Comments:

Blogger nut job said...

that's the word.. perhaps... i love saying perhaps. that and poodle, noodle and doodle.

5:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home