Wednesday, February 07, 2007

How Very Fitting

I had a post up here but took it down, because it was no longer relevant. Amazing what can happen in the span of 3 hours. And then Blogger is forcing me to use their new fucking shit. Fuck those fucking assholes up their fucking asses.

Anway, since we're on a new thingie and things have changed, thought I'd put up a few rules:

RULES FOR BEING IN MY LIFE:
1) If you have something worth saying, fucking say it.
2) I don't play the "20 Questions" game.
3) I am often not in the 'Lou. Deal with it.
4) I'm emotional. Again, deal with it or find some douche-bag that doesn't give a fuck about you.
5) I like to drink. And if you do, as well, you have nothing to bitch about.
6) Appreciate what I have to offer you. Sure, it may not be money and it may not be a lot of time, but don't fuck me over when I've got it to share.
7) I'm gonna fuck your mom.

Ok, that last part is bullshit, but I think it sounds funny.

God Lives Underwater

23

I'm breathing the air
the air i always breathe
i don't have a lot
but i want someone to share it with me
i really only want a few things
they've all been taken away
what does the next life bring
i just want to feel o.k.
i'm searching forever
for someone or something
i want to be high
and i want someone to love me
i spent 23 years now
trying to get by
other people make it day to day
i still wonder why
i only really had a few things
they've all turned to tears
one tried to kill me
the other kept me here
i'm still here

Oh, and I've been doing some re-modeling (sp?). Got a nice hole in my wall. And no tools needed! Amazing!

Nix says: I don't know what to do with myself

1 Comments:

Blogger nut job said...

I hardly think i'm capable of enjoying your sadness. All I ever wanted for you was happiness.

6:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home