Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Poop

Ok, I'm getting used to being back on the road. I feel much better, today. And I'm not being HAL from that one movie that that one guy made. You know, the one with the guy and the words and monkeys and shit?

Anyway, I know I've been a YouTube whore, lately. I'm sorry. But when I'm on the road, I get to use my wireless. When I'm home, I'm stuck with dial-up, because I'm never there and I'm not paying for service I won't use. Plus, if I end up in a shitty hotel (which doesn't happen TOO often) I have dial-up to fall back on.

Another anyway, I've been looking at Evil Dead vids and found a few that were cool. I think there was one to Static-X that was well made and one to Flagpole Sitta, which was funny. But the one that really impressed me the most is from a group called Monkey Farm Frankenstein. It's fucking amazing. And I love their name. They're obviously horror fans, as it makes reference to Day of the Dead, my favorite Romero flick. You SHOULD be able to check out their music on the myspace page. I was having trouble, but it's fucking awesome and I'm buying their shit.

Here's the scoop, straight from the fuckers: "If you like this, check out Monkey Farm Frankenstein's debut album on Some Bizzare Records, available at www.hmv.co.uk - search for MFF.

The MFF vs The Evil Dead is composed of over 200 audio and video samples taken from the following films: The Evil Dead, Evil Dead 2, and Army of Darkness. NO OTHER ELEMENTS WERE USED"

That's important to remember. Now, watch and be impressed. Stick with it, at least for the "bastards" part, it's fucking awesome.



And, I've been watching this. Bruce is now shilling for..well, just watch and listen and try to figure out what the fuck he's talking about before it's over. It's not the product, you fools.



Nix says: Miss you, baby.

1 Comments:

Blogger Andrea said...

I YouTubed the static x one. It really plays like a music video! Rawk!

HIZZ

2:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home