Saturday, January 20, 2007

I'm Gonna Be Positive

Yes, being away from Jess and being away from the 'Lou had stressed me out. I'm not used to being home for months. And I'm especially not used to being away from someone that loves me. When I started this job, I was hoping that I could revive a relationship that I thought could be fixed and made better, however, there was no relationship to be had. I was a fuck-toy that made someone happy, and that was all.

I'm bitter and resentful about that, but I realize this:

WITHOUT THAT SHIT, I WOULDN'T BE WHERE I AM AND WITH SOMEONE I LOVE.

I'm glad I stayed true to myself and my stupid rules. I'm glad I came back to the U.S. for her and got fucking screwed over. (not literally, dammit)

If none of this had happened, I never would have found this job, friends and my mate.

I don't know how many times I can say it and I don't care if I say it too many times. Jess is the perfect companion and she makes me so happy I could bleed happiness, if that was possible.

I've had offers of just non-commital sex and said "No". Sure, I'd like that, but I want to build something with someone I love and know I love.

I'm committed to someone I think is worth my love and I'm going to do everything I can to make her happy.

@Jess: Baby, you still drive me crazy. Nothing's going to change me.

Enough about me. What about when you get old and need help?? What do you do?



Nix says: Shit! My hip gives out and I'm not that fucking old!

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Dude... I'm not a doctor, but I know the condition that you seem to have. YOUR IN LOVE!!!! Isn't it great!! I feel the same way about my baby. Stay with it and it will be very rewarding. I promise. Damn, I sound like a fortune cookie.

Timmy'tarded

9:59 AM  
Blogger jessica said...

Who the hell is this Jess chick you keep talking about. You better tell me so I can find her and kick her ass!!

Baby, I Love you sooo much. Hurry up and come home to me.

2:25 PM  
Blogger Andrea said...

Dude,

I'm the same way with Damian. I get so sad when I can't see him, but I know that I will get to see him soon.

As far as the commercial

1. I remember it. Hilarious!
2. If I were bathroom lady, I'd be less concerned about falling and more concerned with the fact that I HIT MY HEAD ON THE FUCKING TUB.

Peace,
A

12:32 AM  
Blogger Quilled One said...

Patience is a virtue...but damn if it doesn't suck and hard as balls to pull off, eh?

No worries, bud...what you're feeling is normal for a man in love with his woman. :)

6:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home