Thursday, February 08, 2007

Bad Timing. Ha!

Wow, my apartment is pretty fucking empty. Yeah, it's still crammed to the gills with movies and clothes and shit, but damn...

I guess I've learned my lesson. Actually, I don't know what lesson that would be. All I know is that I lost myself in someone else and assumed that we were mutually happy. Boy, was I fucking wrong.

Next time, if there is one, I'm totally playing the "dick" card and not giving a shit. I'm just gonna do what I want and fuck what my companion wants or needs. Seems that chicks like assholes. I can act like an asshole. I'm a very good actor.

Anyway, Bill Hicks is fucking hilarious. I just picked up a DVD of his. Forgot how cool he was. Another great entertainer that died on us.

Nix says: Wow. So empty.

1 Comments:

Blogger Scott said...

Hey dude, I'm sorry about your place being "empty". If you need me, let me know.

3:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home