Thursday, March 15, 2007

How Long Will I Wait For You?

Well, that's just a quote from a song. It really has no place in my life.

Damn, I'm really fucking angry. Sure, I'm depressed, but anger is really coming to the forefront, here.

I know I've made the right decision, in this situation. But why did I have to make that decision, to begin with? Oh, that's right. Somebody couldn't make up their minds and just kept fucking with me. Not only that, but then treating me like shit, when they ran away.

I didn't deserve any of that. I deserve so much better. And if I ever decide to find someone worthy of my love, I hope I choose wisely.

And perhaps that person will be able to actually talk about things. Guys are always singled out as being unable to discuss serious issues, but this just proves that girls can be just as stupid.

Nix says: Now is time for cake!

2 Comments:

Blogger Quilled One said...

You have every right to be angry, and no one with even half a brain could blame you for being so.

They won't all go down this way; and when you DO find that perfect someone, you'll know it and be happy and it will be even more beautiful than you could imagine. Believe it.

8:11 AM  
Blogger DelorumRex said...

Now is time for cake!

10:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home