Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Perfect Poopiness

I just don't know what to do. I'm in what you would call a quandary. I know what I SHOULD do. I also know what I want to do. But I could very well end up doing what shouldn't do and I don't want to. There's what should happen and what may happen. Fuck me! I know this could be confusing to decipher. Good. Welcome to my fucking head.

The following should take you on a little guide through my thinking.

Oingo Boingo. Great band, great song. We Close Our Eyes. Live.



This isn't the greatest vid, but it kinda gets the point across. Another great song. White Flag by Dido.



Gotta throw in some wolf love with this Breaking Benjamin.




And, just to make this more like my thinking, here's a fan vid for Circle Of Dust, which used to be one of my favorite underground bands. Yurasuka. (pronunciation found in vid)



Nix says: Head reeling. So confused. Dead inside.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home