Friday, March 02, 2007

Blogger, Oh Sweet Blogger

It's quite interesting to go back and read stuff from back to, well, Sept. of 2004 on up to the present. See all the different shit I was thinking, feeling, saying. What I went through. Seeing how I came out the other side of all those different things with a new attitude and optimism.

So, I'm pretty sure I'll come out of my latest shit-fest with the same. I've already made a few steps towards that (well I sent what I thought was a very adult message that expressed good things and wishes) and it's getting somewhat not as painful. I'm not as angry I was. But the way I and the situation was handled/treated pretty much pissed me the fuck off. (I think my "K" key is wearing out from the constant typing of the word "fuck". I have to fucking really press down on it, to make it work.) So, that one post (if you read it you know which one) that I took down was just the way I was feeling at that time, but the next day, I realized that it was just my anger and depression overriding my normally profane, but still not vindictive, self. I don't try to hurt anyone, but that was crossing the line. My very bad. I'm sorry.

On the other hand, don't treat someone like shit and ignore them and it probably wouldn't happen.

So, here's some more beautiful music. This one is an acoustic version of a really good song by 30 Seconds To Mars. Took me awhile to get into this band, but they have some good stuff. Here's Was It A Dream.



And I have a confession to make. That song actually made me put up a pic on my stupid MySpace, so I can never forget the good things when the bad are trying to make me hate. Because, as much as I could, I don't want to. I want to remeber why I was happy, in the first place. So, if you just passed over that live performance, you missed something powerful. Scroll back up and give it a shot.

And here's a trippy little vid to one of my favorite Cure songs: Never Enough. Smoke up, bitches!



And one really pointless vid for TSTM for Savior. But I like the song so much and the lyrics are good enough to just be printed on a screen.



Nix says: So I show my head through others music, nowadays. Fuck off. I don't even know for sure, anymore, what the fuck is going on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home