Saturday, February 24, 2007

Haven't I Said This, Before?

WORST FUCKING TRIP EVER!!!!

Agh! Fuck! Shit! Everything sucks! FUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote: "Only you can make yourself happy." Um, yeah. I was pretty damn happy when I was alone. Then somebody made me even more happy. And now I'm fucking not happy being alone. Fuck off.

Here's a good song and a good vid to go along with it. It uses fractals. "In colloquial usage, a fractal is "a rough or fragmented geometric shape that can be subdivided in parts, each of which is (at least approximately) a reduced/size copy of the whole"[1]. The term was coined by BenoƮt Mandelbrot in 1975 and was derived from the Latin fractus meaning "broken" or "fractured"." Confused? Yeah, me too. But I used to take my video camera, plug it into the TV and then film the TV of the camera filming the TV and created fractals. I discovered that at the age of 11. This video uses an actual computer program. Enjoy, you druggies!




Here's a guy that just happened to request "friend" status on the day I was broken-up with over MySpace messaging. Heh. Nice. The song I heard when I visited his Space before adding him really spoke to me. I can't find it on YouTube, but visit his Space, he's Simon Pollitt at the bottom of my top 20 and well worth it. Support independant art! The song, This Great Day is actually playing at my MySpace. He's sending me a disc of his music, at no charge, btw, and I'd be glad to share it with those who are looking for mellow music and great vocals and lyrics. Here's a live vid. The aud/vid is a bit off (Yay, YouTube!) Visit him at http://www.simonpollitt.co.uk/ , as well. Enjoy! He's great and a really nice guy!



And for something more substantial: I found this clip of some guy talking about Rosie O'Donnel's racial comment. Good stuff.



Nix says: Getting home early. Hooray. I have so much to look forward to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home