Friday, February 23, 2007

Big Fuckin' *sigh*

I put up almost this exact vid at somebody's MySpace with a different song. Who knows if it will see the light of day.

That was for that person, this one is for me.

It's not just a vid about love, it's about the emptiness when someone is gone. Hmm. Just really stressed, right now. So many things. My sis goes in for spinal surgery "today" (friday) and I can't be there. That's one thing. Fuck. Anyway. Here we go.



Am I dying? Is what was so wonderful gone? What's happening, right now?

So many things. Work, family, relationship. Fuck. If my dreams are any indication, it's all fucked to fucking hell. Wish I was a pill user. Would be a quiet and peaceful way to just say good-bye.

If you're interested in what the other song was (which was a better vid, btw), here's a link: www.youtube.com/watch?v=RyCWdVNsSx8 (I actually put it up on MySpace.)

Nix says: Can this trip get any worse?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home