Friday, March 02, 2007

Just Effing Great, Thanks!

In case you were wondering how I was doing.

Got a suprising phone call as I was leaving, today. Wonder what that was all about. The world may never know.

Made it to Texas and we're shacked up in a Motel 6, before we find our real hotel. Should be fun. The GPS can't locate the address I type in and wants to take us somewhere else. Hooray for technology.

If you ever go and do karaoke with me, you know there's one song I love to sing all the time. I Don't Have Anything by VAST. Well, I found a nice live performance to share. Enjoy. And fuck love in the ass until it is rectally bleeding. Back to the single life where noone could hurt me except myself.



"Now you know my life will you see me through ghost eyes?
Will you cut the ties?
If you do I'll be fine again and I'll put up my shield and I'll never die
Except inside."

Simon Pollitt "Fragile"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home